5 Minute Confidence Booster!
Speaking with a returned leader in the banking industry the other day and she hit the nail on the head, with Leadership everything can be taught but what you need first is Confidence.
So when I am starting my journey to leadership or even just moving up the corporate ladder the first thing I need to have in my tool kit is how to not only gain confidence but keep it!
Have a look at my tips below for boosting your confidence in only 5 minutes!
- Feedback – We get feedback all the time but we don’t keep a record of it. Next time someone gives you some positive feedback write it down on a post it note and keep it either in your workspace or somewhere you can access it easily. This way when you are feeling not so confindent you have examples on hand of what you do great!
- Mirror sees all – When you are feeling flat go look in a mirror and say 3 things that are great about you! Mirror work is very powerful looking into your own eyes and saying positive things reinforces it in our brain as the truth. Try it!
- Make a list – Say what you may about lists this is a good list. Make a list of all the qualities you love about YOU. What you are great at, your amazing quirks your special skills. List it all on a beautiful piece of paper a colour that makes you smile. And don’t forget to keep adding to it.
- Move your Body – There are many links to body movement and mood so when you want to boost your confidence positive body language can instantly snap you into a better state of mind and change those doubts to thoughts of Awesome!
- Awesomeness – Confidence is all about mindset, and the best mindset to be in is to harness your Awesomeness. So when you feel lacking in confidence list 3 Awesomes about you, things that make you the amazing unique leader your business needs. Once you start you will find more Awesomes everyday!
Try my 5 minute confidence boosters and if you want more tips click here for a free session with me to kick start your journey and unleash YOUR Awesome today!